Our Endoscopy workshop is a quality controlled environment based in Southend with approx. 60 staff including a Research and Development (R & D) laboratory. We have a large stock of scopes and supporting stack systems available for loan, rent or purchase.
We are proud of our quality assured Endoscopy maintenance facility where we repair and maintain more than 9,000 devices a year.
Below is TBS GB maintenance workshop quality control and processes video
Within our workshop we have the experience and expertise to maintain the earlier generation Olympus 240 series and 260 series devices as well as the latest 290 series instrumentation, stack systems and ancillary equipment.
TBS GB are dedicated to providing the highest quality of customer service and support. Whilst our endoscopy client devices are away for maintenance, our value-added service includes the supply of a loan device against an incoming repair. This service is available to our contract customers at no additional charge.
We have four levels of support helping you to find the perfect maintenance package. Our Solutions Consultants will work with you to determine the optimum service levels for each device:
- Limited cover to minor repairs and service work
- Shared risk; covers all minor and middle repairs (does not cover major repairs)
- All inclusive of labour, parts and unlimited repairs, full function test carried out.
- Planned maintenance to each item of equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations
- Performance tests and calibration
- Processors & light sources – 1 PPM visit per annum
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 844 809 4778