TBS GB are able to offer bespoke maintenance solutions modified to our customer’s needs, taking the following points into consideration.
Operational - Managed maintenance service encompassing the following services and attributes
Better capability for Medical Device Management via the TBS GB Computerised Maintenance Management System, offering real time access to all data.
- Full online management of all repairs and maintenance
- Standardised management KPIs for all your DI systems in monthly reports
- Liaising closely with customers to ensure servicing causes minimal disruption to patient services
- Offer both in-house service with our own TBS GB diagnostic imaging engineers or outsourced service to either OEMs or our preferred suppliers
- Professional impartial, vendor-independent support in specifying, sourcing, procuring and financing new and refurbished equipment
Procurement - Providing ongoing advice, guidance and support in matters relating to procurement and contract management
The equipment management database provides the capability of supplying information on equipment breakdown, age and cost to better inform hospitals of their future capital expenditure
Professional impartial, vendor-independent support in specifying, sourcing, procuring and financing new and refurbished equipment
Procurement and sourcing of new or refurbished equipment
Management of installation and commissioning
Strategic - Advisory services based on relevant clinical service strategy and current installed equipment base
- Impartial, vendor-independent viewpoint and advice regarding reliability and spares from TBS Group records
- Professional impartial support in specifying, sourcing, procuring and financing new and used equipment
- Managed Equipment Service opportunities and advice
- Professional lifecycle management of all aspects from procurement and commissioning to retirement and disposal of old assets.
Multi-year replacement planning based on the use of a medical equipment replacement model created by TBS GB.
With TBS GB Biomedical engineering contracts in place, our onsite engineers will provide a rapid first response to all DI system faults, which will allow the TBS GB specialist engineers or partner supplier engineers to have a better understanding of the fault prior to attending the site.